Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Going to Scotland..

I'm on my way to Scotland(Glasgow and Edinburgh). Heard it is a good place..but the thing confirmed is that it is very costly than London. Also the famous Edinburgh festival is on going on, so right time to have our feet their. I dont carry a digital camera so couldnt release the photos of my london trip too, but this time had arranged for one for Scotland(determined not to buy one).

Places of visit we have planned are Edinburgh Botanical Garden, Edinburgh Castle, Art gallery of Scotland. Nothing specific in Glasgow except for number of Parks and gardens. I'm accompanied by Andhra friend and my Orissa Manager and his family...

Avani Avittam(thread changing ceremony) went very well with the aid of PDF's..fell in the feet of church father, but still he was notorious enough to give me a cup of Wine :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

ensoy !

5:15 PM  
Blogger ILA (a) இளா said...

Girls & Wine are too good in Scot. also hooch(namma oor patta sarayam mathiri)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home