Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Blocked American Late Night humour site

I couldnt really sense the logic behind my company in blocking American Late Night humour site. Of course Letterman and Leno keep discuss about Michael Jackson/Clinton or Bush, but that doesnt mean that this should be categorized as adults only and violent.

Adding to the agony is that they have not blocked Indiatimes site, in which each and every word somewhere or the other leads to the "Three letter word", and puts only junk stuff.

I had to install Mozilla firefox(any other browser will also do) to over come this and made it connect to the Late night humour site. My company should understand that they cant restrict me viewing all this unless the site themselves go into Pay Mode.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

Haha...u a fan of that site too ?

8:37 PM  
Blogger ILA (a) இளா said...

Does rule 7 still works there?

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home