Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

ABN Amro outsourcing..

Recently it was a greatly discussed outsourcing deal ever had in India. The Netherlands based ABN amro outsourced its IT division to nearly 4 companies(Infosys, TCS, IBM and Accenture). Recently saw a joke with respect to this on my intranet... and here it goes

Have u tried to figure out why Wipro did not figure in the list of
companies to whom ABN Amro has outsourced work????
Highly placed sources have come out with the reason.....

A few days before the decision was being made, the CEO of ABN Amro
called the Business Development Managers of all the companies to talk to
them. It so happened that he called the BDM of Wipro also. The
conversation went as below.....
CEO: Hi, I am calling from ABN Amro.......
Wipro BDM: [ Without allowing the CEO to tell anything more] I already
have your credit card. I have taken my home loan as well as my vehicle
loan from your bank. I do not need anything more. Thank you for calling
and please do not disturb me again!!!! [ Bangs the receiver back on the
telephone]

2 Comments:

Blogger ILA (a) இளா said...

ahhaahha

3:09 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

dai...wait till I fwd this mail to Mr.Premji :-)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home