Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Monday, May 17, 2004

Main Hoon Na - Before seeing
Main Nahin Hoon Na-After seeing


How come such a talented star like Shah Rukh take a suicidal chance of acting in such a mediocre film. This was the impression I got when I saw the film, also this was accepted by a couple of friends who unfortunately accompanied me to see the film. I was one way happy that i didnt pay from my purse for that stupid stuff since my company sponsored that(they have done much more stupid task when they recruited me so this is a minor affordable one for them).
Imagine a hero chasing a MUV(Scorpio) in a Cycle Rickshaw our own Shah rukh does that, this kinda scene is there in the films since my Grandpa days. I remember seeing a Rajinikanth(Tamil Super star) in which he went to an extent to chase helicopters using Bullock cart. I thought people mindset would have got matured to some extent from those days...And Sushmita sen, Gosh!!! i think she is fit now for "Kasauti" or "Kyunki Saas bhi Bahu thi" Tell Farah Khan(she is the culprit who directed the film) not to appear anywhere near my vicinity then i'll surely end up in Tihar Jail.

And amazingly "Main Hoon Na" is a HIT. Mera Bharat Mahaan!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home