Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Ipod

I had purchased an IPOD recently , first i had a feeling how am i going to load the songs into it as i dont carry a laptop(i didnt avail the one given @ office....otherwise they will ask me to work wherever im). Fortunately my office PC had the USB port activated and so i used(misused) it for loading purpose. One good thing about IPod is that it gets charged when you connect it to the USB port..You dont need a seperate charger as in the case of cell phones(Cell companies to think about this). Out of 4 GB my IPoD stores an entire ISO image of two Operating Systems(Linux and Win2k3) and some english Novels and only 1 GB is so far allocated for the songs. so that is the other advantage i get out of it.

Everyone says about the superior sound quality of IPOD and so on...for me it more than the sound the other features were found to be very useful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

dai kalakara iPod ellam vaangi ! Mavane ipod-la OS image vechu irukka ore aal neeyadhan iruppa ..

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home