Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Keeping up New Year resolutions..

It has been a general rule that u dont keep up new year resolutions, but amazingly i had even fulfilled my several of my new year resolutions.

1) Polished my shoes which was pending for long time(may be 2 years since)
2) Gave my bike for service after 1 year and also showed it some petrol how it looks like
3) Renewed my pillows(the existing ones was black in color, Saw some red flags, may be the bugs were protesting)
4) Chased away an old room mate(not the sardar) and bought in a new one.

Still pending are
5) Showing the iron box to my clothes(not done last year too)
6) Paying bills in time(i know it is never going to happen this year too..)
7) date a girl(not going to happen in my lifetime, but still gets included last in the list)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

Chased away roomie ? Who ? I thot the reverse wud happen !

10:18 AM  
Blogger gormandizer said...

got an IIMC alumni as an roomie working in my comp. too(dont know why he wanted to commit a career suicide)

2:41 PM  
Blogger ILA (a) இளா said...

You have forgot few, Let me remember those.
1. Atleast start working from this year.
2. Getting married rather dating
3. Washing Socks weekly once atleast.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Srihari SN said...

date a girl? :)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home