Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Earthquake??


I wasnt aware that there was a earthquake in Delhi until i got a call from my parents and other ill-wishers of mine. I was happily snoring since it happened so early in the morning, due to heavy dozage of Star Movies and HBO taken previous night. My roomate told me that he was also late to feel that, but he saw that there was a huge amount of people gathered in our Societies park. So he joined them just inorder to get view of all the chics of our society in one go.

Delhi is considered to be in Zone 5 in seismic graph and it is fit enough to be a Muzzafarabad, so why make such huge hue and cry abt it. Only catastrophies like this make warring nations concentrate on Peace which no talks can do. so Yeh Dil maange More tremors the borders...Even this kind of a Nature's solution is recommended for the warring Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home