Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Monday, June 28, 2004

Amazing Weekend

This Saturday me and my roomate(we both look similar like Sumo giants) so we decided to have lunch in Naivaidyam(Hauz Khas). We started by around 1:30 in the afternoon somehow my Fiero was able to carry a Lorry load(ie we both) at 90 Km/hr in the DND flyway, it was real tough time for it. So we reached the hotel in 25 min(that is nearly 20 Km from my place) and we took a Unlimited Meal there, wiping the entire food stock of the hotel.

From there we roamed about in South Extension for about 1/2 hr where we visited Delhi Haat and had Chuski Kulfi which is a hand made ice soaked in Jal jeera, sure to make a south indian(not me,i'm a converted Northee) vomit. Then just to have a Lassi we decided to go near R.K.Puram, there we had a Big mug of Lassi that was much heavier than the lunch we had.

While returning we decided to take a VCD of a Tamil film(JOR, starring Satyaraj Sr&Jr.) and nearby in the Bikanerwala had a Dry Fruit Kulfi all this located Mayur Vihar enroute to Noida. Just within 5 KM of travel to my house we had a Mango shake and a Sugar Cane juice in Noida. So our stomach was really a ONYX (Wastes carrier of Chennai) on that day, the amazing part was that after returning home we still cooked a heavy meal with Sambar, Ladier Finger curry, Vadam and Dahi of course including Rice.

Wait this didnt stop........

Then came Sunday, again we went to Andhra Bhavan for an unlimited lunch, purchased 4 Jeans pants for 200 INR and 2 shirts for 100 INR in Janpath and returned touching Mayur Vihar(of course we touched Pav bhaji, Gol gappas, Matka chai etc). I was very ashamed of myself because i paid nearly Rs.60 for covering my Vehicle seat the day before, but got myself a Jean for just Rs.50, this made my vehicle more worthier than me.

All of this resulted in my Bike giving strange noises (i dont which horror movie it resembled)from the next day. I know you are thinking much more than that would have happened to it, i'll find out the rest of the damages while giving my vehicle for servicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home