Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Completed one Year

It has been a Year for me in my current organisation. They had sent a flower bouquet(in tamil we call it as "Vetti Bandha") to my house, they also sent another one in the name of my ex-roomate who had left the organisation a month back(i dont know how come they thought that he is still working). It is actually me who has to felicitate them for keeping me for one year, anyway it happened the other way round. In order to celebrate a party was organised in one of the Posh restaurant(where the bill is expensive food is less) in Noida with all our other colleagues who had completed the tenure.

For sure no one in the HR knows what i'm doing in this Organisation, Hope they will be informed at least by the next tenure period. Till then hoping to continue my guerilla warfare.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home