Junker of the web

Nonsense i put, Nonsense you get!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

updating myself...

So many trainings, so many exams..it was really pretty hectic last week. I dont know for doing nothing why i'm supposed to do all these. Instead they could arrange a certification for Pool/Table Tennis I would have really shown good zeal. I was sent to Bangalore to attend a training and get myself loaded(I only gained some extra pounds of the food provided). I was sweating like a Danish cartoonist in Saudi when i took the questions on the prometric centre, since it had nearly been 1 year i had visited a Testing centre. Somehow got through the same. Even for HIV b testing i had never felt the same before.

Fortunately Indian cricket team has been quite an inspiration. I never watched any match as i thought they will lose anyway(instead seems they had fixed it well with hefty sum). I compared myself with our team..if such an fit for nothing team(coterie) can start winning matches someway why can't i be succeed in my Exams. Still there are many pending trainings and certs queued up...solely dependent on the Indian cricket team now(against England).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home